[bct] Re: Help for DVD audio extractor

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 14:16:25 -0600

That would explain it more..That there is a file size limit if it's working for different lengths. Best way to determine this is to try it with two different dvds and compare the file sizes. If they're the same or extremely close, then that's probably it.

If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at