[bct] Re: Help for DVD audio extractor

  • From: "J Garcia" <j.garcia235@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 11:53:26 -0800

As I stated in my tutorial, within the programs menu and the DVD audio
extractor submenu there is an option to get help. That help works perfectly.
I mentioned it because I too pressed F1 to try to get help within the
application and it didn't work. There are registration instructions on the

J Garcia