[bct] Re: Help for DVD audio extractor

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 10:30:52 -0500

Thanks very much.

Hope

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Djd
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 9:09 AM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: Help for DVD audio extractor

And Hope, in addition to any info distributed on this list, if you need help
with the program, I can work with you off list too if desired.

****
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to
check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the
rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around
the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
http://www.jammin853.com
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com