[bct] Re: Help finding latest ASAP

  • From: "Dick Wamser" <snapp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:32:33 -0800

MessageHi Bill.  Me too.  I'll hopefully do the leg work and get back to you.
Oddly enough Jaws version 7 is relatively chatty in an XP DOS window, but I'll
be asap is better.  I've got some archive copies of asap here.  They work well
with Blazie products and the doubletalk speech cards, but every time I try to
use asap with the echo GP the echo.dat file is erased.  Might try making it an
archive file and see if that stops the thievery. <G>
Dick, Donna, Clayton, Mizzy, Bart and Ginger