[bct] Re: Help Installing Windows Defender Beta 2.0

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:18:05 -0600

Hi Ray. I'm going through email and deleting old messages and came upon this
one. I finally did get Windows Defender installed properly. A fully-sighted
neighbor had to come click on one of those buttons for me, because I am totally
blind and JAWS wasn't picking them up for some reason even when I used the JAWS
cursor. Thanks for all the help. Defender is a very good program thus far.
Other than that minor quirk, it seems to be very accessible.