[bct] Re: Help Installing Windows Defender Beta 2.0

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:14:26 -0600

What you need to be aware of is that after the license agreement, you are
presented with three choices.  You need to use your virtual mouse pointer (JAWS
CURSER OR WE curser) to get to and activate one of those choices.  The top most
choice is the default choice which is the one you want because it allows you to
get updates automatically.  As you move through the options, you'll see
multiple edit lines explaining each choice.  The button to activate the choice
is right below each explanation.  When you left click on a choice, you can then
proceed to the next button.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax: