[bct] Re: Hello to all

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:41:27 -0800

Welcome, Vince! I was afraid I wouldn't have much to say either, since I am on
pre-retirement leave, but there always seems to be something to talk about, so
if you start podcasting, I am sure you will find a lot to say, and we are all
willing listeners! You're welcome to go for it if you want to. One of these
days one of us will do a podcast on how to podcast. The equipment doesn't need
to be expensive, and digital recorders are very small, about the size of a
credit card. No need for high-end equipment unless you really want it; I
suspect some of the higher end stuff would be a bit larger and more difficult
to use.

Mary