[bct] Re: Hello to all

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:04:10 -0500

Welcome, Vince,
Sounds as if you have a great deal to podcast there, and, I for one, am very
interested in hearing the different festivals and such.

I wouldn't worry at all about being the stereotypic blind musician.  There are
billions of musicians (and probably most aren't blind or partially
sighted)...and even if it were the case...what of it?  <grin>  Mind, I've
developed this attitude over several years.

Anyway, you've joined a most informative, often entertaining list.  Enjoy.
Lynnette