[bct] Re: Hello to all

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:30:23 -0600

Vince I am so happy you joined us on the BCT list.  I am not at all familiar
with Leicester, so I would enjoy any podcasts you might choose to do with
some local flavor.  I love the sound seeing tours everyone contributes.  I
also like environmental sound recordings so I hope you will take us along
with you one day on your river walk into town.

Don't discount your musical abilities.  There are plenty of blind people who
would love to have such talents.  I am one of them!

I live in Nashville, Tennessee, but we are moving back to my home state of
Florida in three weeks.

Thanks for introducing yourself and I share your enthusiasm for the podcasts
at BCT.