[bct] Re: Hello to all

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 03:39:50 -0000

Hi Hope!
Well, there's a thought - demonstrating one of those old synths would be a
laugh a minute, and I wonder how they'd react with digital equipemnt? It's a
good thought, though because I don't know anyone else that's done it.

Meanwhile I'm ignoring all the stuff my better half has done, and she's got
more knowledge about these synths in her little finger than I've got overall.
She's actually released proper recordings, for example, Bisonogram and Signals
throught the Static (mp3 samples on the web sites). My music is a bit more
conventional than Eve's, or, as she'd put it, "You can play properly".

All this discussion has been fantastic, and I didn't know I'd end up with all
these ideas by the end of the day, so thanks, Hope and everyone for the
inspiration. I'll do my best to be worthy of it.

Meanwhile, I must stop and get some sleep, whatever that is. It's nearly 4A.M.

Pleasant dream,