[bct] Re: Hello to all

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:10:22 -0000

Hi Joni,
What a lovely reply and thanks for the encouragement. Before I send anything anywhere I want to get better equipped, and give a lot of thought to microphones, which might need to stand up to wind water-spray when I go near the river.

Best of luck with the move.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>