[bct] Re: Hello everyone

  • From: "jeff" <j1armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:54:42 -0600

Hi again Hope, Megan, and everyone else whose been away.  Hope, keep us
up-to-date on your progress.  You will be in our thoughts.  I wish everyone
well and hope all are feeling good and festive at this time of year.  The cold
I spoke of in my cast keeps hanging on and it's getting old.  The seasonal mood
crud is creeping in as well.  I will start using my full spectrum light
tomorrow.  I'm very lucky to have a supportive family.  Well, I should go and
rest, the combination of these things is tiring.  Jeff,