[bct] Re: Hello everyone

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:34:34 -0600

Hi Hope and welcome back. Sorry you were in the hospital. I have never had a
seizure, but my roommate has them a lot. I think his are rather small ones, and
I've heard that he's unaware of them. Fortunately though, there are people
around us who are good at detecting oncoming seizures. I for one don't know
much at all about them, and I don't really know how to proceed when I think
someone is having a seizure.
Jake