[bct] Re: Hello everyone

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:07:56 -0500

Hello and thank you very much for the good wishes.  Yes, I must admit, it is
definitely more than a little frustrating not knowing exactly what caused this,
however, I'm doing some research of my own to try and find out anything I can.
Thanks again, I love this list because we all care about one another and it
isn't just a casual boring mailing list, we're all friends, so thanks for the
friendships everyone.

Hope