[bct] Re: Hello everyone

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:05:08 -0500

Hello Dana.
Thanks for the thoughtfulness you always bring to the table and to this list.
I'm more than sorry that you spent Christmas in the hospital, and I can imagine
how unhappy you must have been.  Did you at least get the pleasure of seeing
family and opening gifts?  I hope, for your sake, and everyone else's, that you
won't have to do that again, because you're really a joy to read and listen to.
 I can see why you did radio, with that rich voice of yours.

Hope