[bct] Re: Hello everyone

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:01:19 -0500

Hello Mary.
I'm definitely glad to be back!  As for spending a holiday in the hospital, I
can only be grateful it wasn't Christmas.  Thanksgiving was bad enough though.
Thanks for the note about the Cd.  I'm glad you were able to get that
transferred, and I'm also very glad you liked my music.  I can't wait to hear
some more of yours if you submit any on future podcasts.