[bct] Re: Hello everyone

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:10:19 -0800

Hope,

How frightening about that seizure during the concert! I am sure it took a
while to get over that one, not just physically but psychologically too. I was
in choir all four years of high school also, and should have remained first
soprano but they didn't have enough seconds so I got to sing second. Our choir
wasn't too good; I think a lot of kids signed up because it was an easy A, not
because they liked to sing. I guess music programs especially in California
have really taken a nose dive.

Mary