[bct] Re: Hello everyone

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:07:17 -0600

I sort of have an idea about when my roommate is having a seizure. For instance
we'll be talking and all of a sudden he stops for no apparent reason, other
than a seizure. Otherwise I am unaware of them. He told me that when we were at
a class a few weeks ago and he had a seizure, one of the agency staff members
got to see it for the first time.