[bct] Re: Hello everyone

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:48:58 -0800

Hope,

Those seizures sound like they're really scary. Do you know when one is about
to happen, or is it just sudden and random? Jake, if your room mate has one,
are you able to get help?

Concerned and wanting to know more, so I for one wouldn't mind if this
discussion continues on this list. It's sort of like learning about diabetics;
I had a college room mate who was diabetic, and my boss at the office was also.
Between the two of them I got really interested in learning more about it. It's
a shame people get stuck with these sorts of conditions; there is a lot of
misunderstanding about them. I've known people who had epilepsy and they always
had to deal with misunderstanding due to ignorance and fear.

Mary