[bct] Re: Hello everyone

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:49:19 -0500

Hi Jake.
I told you to email me offlist, but I didn't give you my address.  Duh, senior
moment?  <grin>
My email is:
musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you ever have any questions or anything that
I might be able to help answer.  I know how frustrating it can be having
seizures, I can only imagine how it is to watch them happening and being able
to do nothing about them.

Hope