[bct] Hello everyone

  • From: "Hope" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 02:46:10 -0500

Good to see you all again!  I have returned to "the living world" as my family
likes to say.  I was in the hospital over Thanksgiving and a few days before
that, due to a significantly increased  amount of seizure activity than my
usual almost nonexistent.  I have just now read everyone's posts, but I still
need to catch up with the podcasts for BCT.  Don't think I was ignoring anyone
or just not responding, I promise, you all were definitely in my thoughts as I
went through various tests and boring empty times when I would have much rather
been home.
Anyway, to sum things up, the results from the MRI, and other things were
"inconclusive" which is very frustrating to me, but it must not have worried
the neurologist too much because I was finally released.  I'm off to finish
checking mail and then catch up on what I've missed in the fantastic world of
I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!  There's nothing like yummy food,
yummy desserts and family and friends to completely make a holiday special.