[bct] Re: Hello Kai!

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 02:52:21 -0600

MessageHi Lisa:

I tried the ATI. website to find a reference command card for Gold wave with no
success.  If you could perhaps, send a simple list of the most often used
commands as an attachment.  Play, Record, rewind and fast forward, I have found
almost everything else I could ever use, except the most needed ones, lol!  I
don't think I have ever been so frustrated as with these sound recording
programs, none of them are as simple as they claim.  I will appreciate any help
you can give me and thanks in advance.
Dana