[bct] Re: Hello Kai!

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 18:35:48 -0600

Hi Dana,

If you need help in locating keyboard commands for Sound Forge, there is a
list of commands located at

When you get there, select the link that says Resources and press enter.

Next select another link that says Reference Cards for Popular Applications
and press enter.

You will find a whole list of many computer applications including Sound

I have a Braille copy of the keyboard commands to Sound Forge, GoldWave, and
Cool Edit 2000. If necessary, I'd be happy to transcribe it into ASCII text
to anyone privately who don't read Braille.

If you need anything else, let me know.

Lisa Hall,

Former Consultant for Adaptive Technology for Northwest Vista College, a
college of the Alamo Community College District.

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx