[bct] Re: Hello Kai!

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 18:18:48 -0600

MessageHi Kai:

Well, I find that I learn faster and better if I have a two way conversation.
I guess I want to figure out where to start with finding my sound files,
bringing them to Sound Forge and simple editing them together or layering them.
 I have looked at the menus as I do so often with a new program but as usual,
they are not self explanatory.  Like so many I suppose, I only resort to
reading manuals when there is no other way.  It is hard to jump from a text
file back to what I am working on without loosing track of what I am doing.
Honestly, I wish we still had old style sound mixing boards and tape decks as I
never had any trouble figuring out how or what to do in those days.  While I
understand from a conceptual stand point exactly what you are doing in your
intros, it would probably take me a long time just to figure out what commands
it took to accomplish the task.  I hope this makes some sort of sense to you.
If you are willing to help me, I will appreciate it a lot.
(704) 525-9766
Thanks:  Dana