[bct] Re: Hello Kai!

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:23:45 -0800

Dana and Lisa,

The booklet from National Braille Press with Goldwave, Sound Forge and CoolEdit
was done five years ago and the programs have all been updated quite a lot
since then. I have the current GoldWave book, having just purchased GoldWave;
its documentation is in an HTML file within the GoldWave folder, and if you
want it as a text file, you need to read the HTML file and then save it as

Dana, I can send you the appendix with the keyboard commands, but it won't
describe how to use the program; for that, Dana, you really should read the
HTML file. I'll see irf I can find your e-mail address and send the appendix as
an attachment.