[bct] Re: Hello Kai!

  • From: "Lynnette" <lynnette_tatum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:00:17 -0500

MessageHi Kai,
you're too much!  Thanks for this info.
Lynnette
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kai
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 6:45 AM
  Subject: [bct] Re: Hello Kai!

  Greetings Dana et al.

  Below are some of the most commonly used keystrokes that I've run across in
Gold Wave.

  F1: Gold Wave Help (You can get a full keyboard command listing from within
the help system)
  F4: Play from start marker
  F5: Rewind (It actually plays the file in reverse)
  F6: Fast Forward (It actually just plays the file slightly faster and without
pitch compensation)
  F7 Pause Playback
  F8: Stop Playback
  Space: Play/Pause Playback

  Shift + Left Arrow or Shift + Right Arrow: Move the start marker backwards
and forwards through the sound file, respectively
  CTRL + Shift + Left Arrow or CTRL + Shift + Right Arrow: Move the finish
marker backwards and forwards through the sound file, respectively

  CTRL + O: Open a file
  CTRL + N: Create new sound file
  CTRL + [C|V|X|Z]: Standard Windows copy, paste, cut, and undo commands

  Shift + E: Access the manual adjustment dialog for the start and finish
markers

  These are what I remember right off the top of my head. The rest either have
their shortcut keys listed in the menu along with their command or are listed
in the Gold Wave help file.

  Kai