[bct] Has anyone used NTrack?

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 20:14:54 -0800

I was digging around on ACB Radio and found a three-year-old review of N-Track,
a multi-track recorder. It does what my old Tascam four-track recorder did, and
more. Has anyone used it? Looks like the price for a 16-bit version is $49 and
24-bit is $75. Not a bad price considering what it looks like it can do.

The review is in ACB Radio's On Demand section under Main Menu. Look for the
word "track" without the quotations and after a couple tries you'll see it.