[bct] Re: Hard Disk-based MP3 Players

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:55:03 -0600

Right on that score Neal. I always have trouble getting them to open packages as well. They just don't get it that I cannot tell if something is going to be blind folk friendly unless we take it out and battery it up to hear what it does when confronted with the pondering fingers of a heavy handed blind mind like mine. It is exactly for this reason that I turn to my friend Robin at the shack when shopping for something important I plan to use a long time.

Dana Paul Niswonger
Honestly imperfect.
Living Life to It's Fullness
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>