[bct] Re: Hard Disk-based MP3 Players

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:44:30 -0600

What's really hard about looking at a lot of these players is that many
of them come in those dratted awful bubble packs that you have to cut
open with a circular saw.  However, Best Buy does have a 30 day return
policy and they might as well take it out of the package while you are
there rather than have you come back and return it the next day.  I have
had reasonably good luck with asking.  After all, if they say "No," you
can always go to Circuit City or somewhere else.  I know, not everyone
has that option, but if my wife can see through that bubble package,
then I ought to be able to feel it.  Would their failure to let me do
that be discrimination?  Well, it's a good argument that might get a few
bubble packs opened for you.