[bct] Re: Hard Disk-based MP3 Players

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 18:38:41 -0600

Hey there, Jonathan.  I responded to you on one of your lists, but I'd like
to respond on the Blindcooltech list as well, just in case some of the
listers here might help us both.  The creative line of hard-disk players
looks really neat, and when I saw my sister-in-law's last year, I wanted
one.  The Zen players are the ones I'm speaking of, and they are most
assuredly Audible-ready.  I wonder, though, just how accessible they might
be?  Thanks for any discussion.  I'm Christmas shopping, too, and I really
would like to find something to replace this Iriver IFP-799.  All the best.