[bct] Re: Hard Disk-based MP3 Players

  • From: "CEB" <cnoc78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 08:23:05 -0600

The only player that supports Rockbox and is still sold is the Iriver IHP 3xx series. the Rockbox port is not even close to being done yet but they are making progress on it every day. I picked up an Iriver IHP 120 from EBay for about $225 and it runs Rockbox like a champ. Once you have a player that supports Rockbox, you will never want to use anything else.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>