[bct] Re: Hard Disk-based MP3 Players

  • From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jmosen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 08:11:09 -0600

Don thanks for this. I did a lot of reading of manuals and reviews, and
endded up concluding as you did, and buying the Iriver H340. It doesn't have
Audible support, but there are ways around that. Thanks for everyone's

Jonathan Mosen
Blog, podcast and radio show: http://www.MosenExplosion.com
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.
Mobile/SMS +1-806-252-6671