[bct] Re: Hard Disk-based MP3 Players

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 05:38:31 -0500

I would say that one think to look for on a hard drive based player is if it
has dedicated folder keys. the Iriver h340 is a good hard disc based
player/recorder but is not supported by audible. You can get a remote for
the old Ihp140 That has dedicated folder keys but the are not on the player.
You can  move from folder to folder one folder at a time but when you have
so many folders you need to be able to jump many folders. I wonder if the
RCA players have folder keys. My next player will surely have them.