[bct] Happy Thanksgiving

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:24:43 -0500

Hi All,
Lynnette here.  Just wanted to wish everyone a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday.
We plan to try to hit the stores on Black Friday and do at least a little
damage.  I've got my fingers ready to grab at least a few items.    I mean,
really, what better way to work off all that turkey or roast pork, which is
what we often have at Maria's family?

I also want to thank everyone for making Blind Cool Tech a really phenomenal
list and podcastt.  it's like no other out there.  Long may it live!  God
willing I survive the bus ride there and back, I've got what I believe are some
cool shows planned.

Thanks again, Larry!  You're the Man!

Blessings to you all!