[bct] Happy New Year to All

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:41:36 -0500

Hello All,
Just wanted to second (third, fourth or fifth) everything that has been said
regarding the impact of the BCT list and podcasts. What an amazing phenomenon
Larry has created.

Joni, I didn't even know anyone had listened to Maria's mini-cast.  Thank you
very much...and, like you, there are a few more empty chairs at our table as

May 2006 be...
H=hope to guide your heart.
A=achievements great and small
P=peaceful days
P=podcasts that cause you to smile, reflect, learn and dream
Y=your heart's desire

N=new goals to propel you.
E=everything that's important to you
W=warm wishes from family and friends to cheer you (or perhaps a WS-320M?

Y=your favorite chocolate concoction served by a special someone
E=enough batteries to run your devices
A=an accessible digital recorder
R=Really superb moments to remember

I wish everyone the best new year possible.