[bct] Re: Happy New Year to All

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:23:31 -0800

Dan, that word play reminds me of the days when third graders went around accusing each other of being carnivorous bipeds. We adults all knew it was harmless of course, but the kids had fun with it.

I didn't have the hoppin' John, just a vegetarian meal. It sure feels good to get back to healthy eating again, except for the leftover candy, which is rapidly disappearing. I never thought I would be sick of the fancy cheeses and pumpkin pudding and nuts and candy...