[bct] Hansome Tim

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 19:41:50 +1100

I often have some fun with my friends when they start talking about
aging and going bald. I say "I'll be OK as long as I never go grey,
that would be just too depressing to handle". In reality I've been
slowly going grey for the past 5 years. However, its great hearing the
gasps and feeling the tension in the air as some of my friends try to
work out if they should tell me or not. I just can't help teasing them
a bit.