[bct] Re: Hadley School

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:06:30 -0600

I have taken a few different Hadley courses. I started with Latin I, which eventually was dropped due to lack of enrollment. I never personally met my instructor for that course, Vicky Prahin, but she was always very encouraging. One thing I liked about her, and all the subsequent instructors I've had, is that they give very good feedback on the lessons. I think Vicky Prahin is now the instructor for a few of Hadley's English courses. My next course was Basic Conversational Spanish, and Deborah Good was the instructor. I actually met her at a Hadley graduation I attended a few years back, and she is very nice. Then for my Personal Psychology course I had Debbie Worman, whom I had previously met several years ago when she worked in the Parent/Family section. Bill Oldenettel was my instructor for Life science, and I had had him as a teacher at the Illinois School for the Visually Impaired.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>