[bct] Re: HTML continued

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:42:15 -0600

Hi Riz,

The HTML basic files that you have provided applies for both sessions. Is
this correct? For those who haven't checked the blind cool tech web site, it
is posted there in case anyone needs it.

Lisa Hall,

Former Consultant for Adaptive Technology for Northwest Vista College, a
college of the Alamo Community College District.

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx

  _____