[bct] Re: HD digital radio

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:16:50 -0500

Oh Beth,
A butt load of people are still into radio. The only problem we face as DX-ers and hobbyists of radio have to deal with is receiving distant stations. Now that digital radio is finally hitting the air waves in the Us, its more difficult. Now as far as the music goes well, satellite, satellite. That's all I have to say there.
----- Original Message ----- From: "beth" <fb-oe@xxxxxxx>