[bct] Re: HD digital radio

  • From: "John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:56:49 -0500

I agree with you on this one if you want to know what kind of programming you will see in digital radio it will be the same junk they are serving up now. check www.radioandrecords.com go back about last Friday you will see what I mean.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lino Morales" <lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx>