[bct] Guessing who's who

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:49:40 -0500

Hi Neal,
You didn't say if we should reply to your email address or to the list about
the guessing, so I'm sending my vote to both.

I think Mary had a good idea to have us guess who the performers were; however,
we didn't count on so many folks joining the list in the interim.  Not having
had a good amount of time to get to know our voices or types of instruments we
play, it wouldn't be fair to ask them to guess.  Therefore, I think I would
have to vote for posting a list of who performed what, either at the end of the
show, or before each performance, which ever is more convenient for you.

Well, that's just my thought on the matter.  By the way, did I get my vote in
before number 35?
(chuckle chuckle)

visit our website at: