[bct] Re: Greetings and intro

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:52:47 -0600

Hello Jason and welcome aboard. This is indeed a great list. I myself don't have all the necessary equipment to do my own podcast, but maybe I'll get it for Christmas or for my birthday. I had a microphone but it was cracked.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Castonguay" <jcast@xxxxxxxx>