[bct] Greetings and intro

  • From: Jason Castonguay <jcast@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:16:56 -0500

Hey everybody!!  :-)

My name is Jason and I just joined the Blind Cool Tech mailing list and
have been enjoying Blind Cool Tech for several months now.  I am very
much looking forward to joining the podcast revolution, but being
exceptionally picky as I am, I want things to sound just right for my
podcasts.  I'm in the process of doing some research on what equipment
I'll need before I begin recording.  I have found all of the information
on microphones to be very intriguing.  I never thought shopping for a
microphone could provide for so much thought and planning.

I am also a musician and thought that podcasting would be fun for
promoting myself.  The podcasting community seems to be very welcoming
and supportive.

I look forward to getting to know everyone on the list and also learning
from the list.  Thanks very much.

Best regards,

--
"Let music echo the thoughts of your soul."

                --  Jason Castonguay <jcast@xxxxxxxx>

Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 32nd day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3171