[bct] Great podcasts!

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:50:03 -0700

Hi, List:

I want to comment on the enjoyable podcasts lately.

Pam, I loved your poodlecast! I especially liked how you let us hear when you
first got Josef. That was really great! Thank you for sharing.

Neal, I loved your podcast on the keyboard. The music was fantastic, and boy
you sure can play it wonderfully!

Lary, I always enjoy your walks home, and the info you provide, and the easy
relaxed way in which you do this.

Debee, I learned a great deal by listening to the lecture on Clicker Training.
It gave me a new perspective on the way dogs are so different from us. Thanks
for recording it!

Mary, I enjoyed your shopping podcast. It was very interesting.

Lisa, your podcast was very informative, and an approach which I find
fascinating. I don't know if I would have the talent to train my own guide dog.
Great job!

Any other people who I have forrgotten who have done recent podcasts as well,
thank you to you as well. Thank you all for letting us share a small part of
your everyday lives!
Sincerely, Jamie D.