[bct] Re: Great chat room!

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:43:54 -0700

Hello:

Now I might get this wrong, so anyone feel free to correct this. I will give you the information I know. I think it is TCConference software. I think you can get it from IVocalize.com, or I believe Robert said if you click on the link to log in to the room, it will install the necessary software for you.Hope this helps.
Sincerely, Jamie D.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>