[bct] Re: Great Podcast on Mixers

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:27:11 -0600

Could someone post the feed for this podcast so I can add it to my client?

****
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
http://www.jammin853.com
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com