[bct] Re: Graphical verification thoughts: was: Re: Re: BCT skype conference?

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 00:25:25 -0000

MessageHi Dareel,

I haven't resolved the Yahoo thing after all - even tried my other account
which isn't yahoo.com but yahoo.co.uk, in case it was different, but if it ever
was, it ain't now.  I'll just have to struggle with the capchas while I can -
there's no way I'd let them have my phone number. Still, I'm using Yahoo a lot
less these days than I did.

Good wishes,
Vince (a petition signer!)