[bct] Re: Got my Roomba, and Satellite Radio

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:49:50 -0500

Hi Darren,

Yep, I caught your Roomba review and loved it!

Believe me--I cleaned the brushes both times I ran it. And they needed it, too--they got *lots* of hair in them! Between Karl (Golden retriever, retired, 11), Phoebe (long-haired calico), B.J. (Short- haired black cat) and Chet (yellow lab, happily working!), we've got lots of hair, and we know Reggie will get lots of use. It's really funny, too. Karl of course doesn't care about it, he's like that about most things. Chet was curious about it though, which is odd seeing how he hates the regular vacuum and runs from it! But the Roomba is quiet--even quieter than I expected it would be. I knew it was quiet from the podcast, but I was still surprised at the low noise level.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV       | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx   | Your phone and computer can really pay!