[bct] Goldwave question

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:18:51 -0500

Hi everyone,

I have been using total recorder till today.  When I convert files to MP3 using
it I tend to get muffled or somewhat garbled results.  Well today I downloaded
goldwave 5 and converted a wav file to MP3 and it was perfect.  Question, I
used the Lame MP3 encoder with both programs so why is total recorder producing
such poor results?  Total recorder claims to work natively with MP3's so it
should result in  cleaner result right?  I think I am sticking with goldwave
for sure now.

Can anyone tell me if their any scripts for it?  I can't seem to figure out how
to play or edit files in it.

Helen Keller